Please note: For non-parcel products delivery is to kerbside only.
Once you receive your product the timber will be a brown / natural wood colour, but may turn a silver / grey colour overtime due to weathering. If you would like to prolongue the shade of your timber or would like a different colour all together, various wood care or fence paints can be used on your product which can be bought from most D.I.Y stores.
Instructions & dimensions can be found on each product page where relevant.
All you will need is a drill, possibly some additional DIY tools and maybe a spare pair of hands to help with holding things in place!
This ensures the panels are very strong and the size of the back rails minimises the amount of rattle in concrete posts.
We pay our quality installers a good rate of pay which means they do not have to rush the installation to make up each days wage.
Our aim is for your fencing to be straight from all angles.
Posts are concreted 2ft into the ground to ensure no movement.
Unlike many companies, we pride our installations on a fixed rate per panel basis. This gives you, our customer, the benefit of knowing exactly how much the installation will cost.
1. The timber is transferred into the treatment vessel.
2. A vacuum pulls the air out of the vessel to remove all the air from the internal cells.
3. Timber preservative fills the vessel from the bunded storage tanks.
4. A pressure of 12.4 bar is applied forcing the preservative into the timber.
5. The preservative is removed and final vacuum is applied removing excess preservative.
6. The timber has now been preserved with timber preservative.