This 4ft x 19ft Apex Shed has flexible, inter-changeable panels for your personal style and preference, meaning you can choose which side a window or door might be positioned.
Made from pressure treated tongue and groove timber which is more sturdy than the normal overlap design you see on a lot of sheds. With a heavy-duty floor included, you have also the peace of mind that you won’t be restricted to storing heavier goods.
Each shed is carefully packed and delivered on a pallet ready to be assembled with easy to install sections.
There are a variety of model options to choose from:
- Single Door With Windows
- Single Door Without Windows
- Double Door With Windows
- Double Door Without Windows
- 12mm Pressure treated red-wood tongue & groove shiplap.
- 38mm x 50mm Framework (including roof and floor).
- 18mm Floor board pressure treated planks with floor bearers attached underneath to raise off the ground.
- 4mm Horticultural glass.
- 40kg Heavy duty modified bitumen mineral felt which is individually nail tacked on and not stapled.
- Supplied with all screws, nails, fixings, and an easy to follow instruction manual.
- Manufactured with pressure treated timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack.
- Fully framed throughout and screwed together, not stapled, making it a much more stable building during the erecting process.
- Only galvanized nails are used, as well as every cladded timber being double nailed for extra strength.
- Galvanised hinges and Brenton pad-bolts as standard.
- Flexible inter-changeable panels.
Delivered flat packed in easy to install sections.
Please see the dimensions image for details.
Even though this shed comes pressure treated to protect from rotting, decay, and fungus, it is advised that an additional oil or spirit based treatment is applied to offer water protection and prolong the life of your building.
It is also advised that guttering is put alongside your building to help rainfall from penetrating the sides.
The 4ft x 19ft Apex Shed is eligible for free UK mainland delivery with a few postcode exceptions which you can check and view in your basket before purchasing.
Delivery for this item will be made within 7 working days. Dispatch is direct from the manufacturer via a courier pallet company who deliver to kerb side only. Once you order has been processed you will receive more details regarding your delivery.