The Rowlinson Dartmouth Swing Seat is classically designed like a wooden arbour but instead of a still seat the Dartmouth has a relaxing swing seat, perfect for summer evenings.
Featuring lattice sides which can create a stunning feature when climbing plants and flowers are grown between the diamonds and a solid apex roof which can provide some shade and shelter.
Supplied with a galvanised base for extra strength and reliability, this product is sure to give years of enjoyment.
- Swinging seat supplied with galvanised base fittings (rust resistant)
- This product must be secured to a solid base
- Natural timber finish
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- Can be painted or stained if desired
- Easy two person assembly
- Comprehensive instructions and all fittings included allow 600 mm in front and behind the seat to allow for seat swing
Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
External Dimensions (includes roof overhang):
- Height: 2330 mm
- Width: 2235 mm
- Depth: 1090 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Depth: 470 mm
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery with a few postcode exceptions which you can check and view in your basket before purchasing.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched, Rowlinson will contact you with further details. Delivery for this item is usually made within 15 working days, but may be extended depending on location and stock.
*Please note all Rowlinson items will be delivered flat packed for self assembly unless stated otherwise in the product description.