This Thorndown Rowan Berry Red Wood Paint is a strong Red, semi-opaque colour with a satin finish.
Thorndown wood paint is a high performing product that can be used on all types of exterior and interior wood.
Thorndown Wood Paint is water-based with virtually no VOC (volatile organic compounds) or odour and creates a long-lasting, hard-wearing coating that will look great for many years.
As Rowan Berry Red is a semi-opaque wood paint, it can require 3 coats to create a solid/opaque colour and may require a primer if over-coating a previous coating.
Very practical and long lasting, this berry red wood paint is fade resistant, water repellent, micro-porous and frost resistant.
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Satin finish with a soft sheen
- Made with architectural exterior-grade VOC free colour pigments with long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + UV Clear
- Transparent wood colours
- Somerset Heritage Colour Collection with 22 natural countryside tones
- 1800 RAL Classic and Design colours available
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- UV Clear with added UV blocking protection to keep wood looking good longer
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal, masonry, terracotta and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Red Wood Paint
Coverage up to 12 square meters per litre on a smooth surface; that is:
30 square meters from the 2.5 litre tin,
9 square meters from the 750 ml tin,
1.8 square meters from the 150 ml tin.
Click Here to view the coverage calculator, a quick easy guide to see how much you will need for a project.
Please Click Here for a complete reference guide on how to apply the Throndown Wood Paint.
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery. If you have a postcode outside this area, please contact us before making a purchase.
Delivery is usually made within 3 working days from receipt of order. Sample tins are usually sent out by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and we use a trusted professional courier service for all other deliveries.
Notes can be left with deliveries for directions to leave packages safely if you are not in, please let us know in the comments at the checkout if you have any requirements.