STF Bespoke Double Sided Arch Top Gates are handmade to order and created when a standard size just wont fit.
Double Sided is our most popular design as it offers a wind resistant feature. With the UK weather as unpredictable as it is, this style allows any wind to flow between the boards (rather than against).
These gates are the perfect choice for fitting between boundaries where both sides will be on show as they are double sided.
The maximum width we can make these gates to is 3ft (915mm) and the maximum height is approx.. 6ft (1800mm).
To order a bespoke size, simply add the item to your basket. Then in the comments box at the end of your order please state the exact measurements required (w x h). We will manufacture these gates with the given height to the top of the arch, with the shoulder height approx.. 4″ lower unless you state otherwise.
Please Note: all our STF Gates are very heavy (especially the larger sizes) and will require at least 2 people for any moving or lifting that is required for installation.
Our gates are not supplied with fittings.
- Fully Framed – offers great support and strength.
- Wind Resistant Design – allows air to flow between boards.
- Double Sided – gate looks the same on both sides.
- 125mm Boards – offering better privacy than most of our competitors who use 100mm boards.
- Pressure Treated Timber – protecting the wood from rot and insect infestation.
- Heavy Duty – strong and robust these gates are made to last.
- Can be attached to wooden posts.
- Matching Panels available.
- Attractive Arch top Design
- Depth – 70mm
- Width – Bespoke (up to 3ft/915mm)
- Height to the top of the arch – Bespoke (up to approx.. 6ft/1800mm)
- Shoulder Height – approx.. 4″ lower than the top of the arch.
- Each Single Board – 12mm deep x 125mm wide
- Gap between each board – approx.. 63mm
- Framework – made from 3″ x 2″ timber
All measurements are approximate as wood can expand and contract dependant on weather conditions. Leaving a small gap of roughly 10 – 20mm between the gate and the post is advised to allow the gate to expand in wet weather without catching.
As we manufacture these panels to your specific size we are unable to accept any returns of bespoke made products, so please double check your sizes before placing an order.
No maintenance is required to protect the wood from rot as our timber is pressure treated.
Should you wish to prolong the appearance of your wood (as it will turn a silver / grey colour overtime) we have a great range of wood paint on our website which you can view by Clicking Here.
There are also various treatments available in most DIY / hardware stores.
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery. If you live outside of this area, please Contact Us with your full address and item requirements for a free quote.
Deliveries are usually dispatched within 20 working days from the date of your order. This however cannot be guaranteed during the busy seasons.
Once your order has been processed you will receive more details (usually via email) about your delivery including the date your items will be with you and who will be delivering the goods.
Due to our carriers insurance, delivery can only be made to kerbside. For delivery T & C’s please Click Here.