Our 3×4 Full Face Arch Top Gate is fully framed, strong & robust, high quality, and is handmade in the UK using pressure treated rough sawn timber.
The Full Face 3×4 Gate has a modern look and no gaps which makes it a perfect choice where privacy is key.
Please Note: all our STF Gates are very heavy (especially the larger sizes) and will require at least 2 people for any moving or lifting that is required for installation.
Our gates are not supplied with fittings.
- Fully Framed – offers great support and strength.
- Full Face Design – offering full privacy.
- Pressure Treated Timber – protecting the wood from rot and insect infestation.
- Heavy Duty – strong and robust these gates are made to last.
- Can be attached to wooden posts.
- Matching Panels available.
- Attractive arch top design.
All measurements are approximate as wood can expand and contract dependant on weather conditions. Leaving a small gap of roughly 10 – 20mm between the gate and the post is advised to allow the gate to expand in wet weather without catching.
- Depth of gate – 70mm
- Width – 3ft (915mm)
- Height to the top of the arch – Just under 4ft (1200mm)
- Shoulder Height – approx.. 4″ lower than the top of the arch
- Each Single Board – 12mm deep x 125mm wide
- Gap between each board – approx.. 63mm
- Framework – made from 3″ x 2″ timber
No maintenance is required to protect the wood from rot as our timber is pressure treated.
Should you wish to prolong the appearance of your wood (as it will turn a silver / grey colour overtime) we have a great range of wood paint on our website which you can view by Clicking Here.
There are also various treatments available in most DIY / hardware stores.
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery. If you live outside of this area, please Contact Us with your full address and item requirements for a free quote.
Deliveries are usually dispatched within 20 working days from the date of your order. This however cannot be guaranteed during the busy seasons.
Once your order has been processed you will receive more details (usually via email) about your delivery including the date your items will be with you and who will be delivering the goods.
Due to our carriers insurance, delivery can only be made to kerbside. For delivery T & C’s please Click Here.