STF 6×2 Vertilap / Close Board Arch Top Fence Panels are strong, robust, high quality, and are handmade in the UK using pressure treated rough sawn timber.
This wooden fence panel is 6ft wide x 2ft high to the top of the arch. There are no gaps between each board, making this panel the perfect choice where privacy is key.
- Overlapping Design – offering full privacy.
- Traditional look.
- Pressure Treated Timber – protecting the wood from rot and insect infestation.
- Heavy Duty – strong, robust, and made to last.
- Can fit into concrete posts with a recess of 50mm.
- Can attach to wooden posts.
- Matching Gates available.
- Attractive arch top design.
All panels and gates in our STF Range are very heavy and we recommend a minimum of 2 people for handling.
These 6×2 Close Board Fence Panels can fit into concrete posts with a recess of 50mm or attached to wooden posts. In any case timber panels should be kept off the ground to prevent moisture absorption, and to keep the wood protected against rot and insect infestation (if these panels are installed with direct contact of the ground the guarantee against rot and insect infestation will be compromised). We advise that concrete gravel boards are used beneath the panels, or that they are raised at least 1″ above the ground.
If using wooden posts we would suggest using 4″x4″ posts and 80mm screws. Ensuring a secure fit, screws should be placed through each end of the back rails.
We do not sell posts or gravel boards due to weight restrictions on our vehicles, however these can be purchased separately from most local builders merchants.
- Depth of panels at each end – 47mm
- Depth of panels in the middle – 59mm
- Width – 6ft (1829mm)
- Height to the top of the arch – 2ft (610mm)
- Shoulder Height – approx.. 6″ lower than the top of the arch.
- Each Single Board – 12mm deep x 125mm wide
- Each Back Rail – 47mm deep x 35mm wide
- The amount of back rails used on each panel depends on the height:
2ft = 2 rails / 3ft & 4ft = 3 rails / 5ft & 6ft = 4 rails.
All measurements are approximate as wood can expand and contract dependant on weather conditions.
Due to our timber being pressure treated, no maintenance is required to protect the wood from rot.
Should you wish to prolong the appearance of your wood (as it will turn a silver / grey colour overtime) we have a great range of wood paint on our website which you can view by Clicking Here.
There are also various treatments available in most DIY / hardware stores.
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery. If you live outside of this area, please Contact Us with your full address and item requirements for a free quote.
Deliveries are usually dispatched within 20 working days from the date of your order, however we cannot guarantee this during the busy seasons.
Once your order has been processed you will receive more details (usually via email) about your delivery including the date your items will be with you and who will be delivering the goods.
Due to our carriers insurance, delivery can only be made to kerbside. For delivery T & C’s please Click Here.