Thorndown Sundowner Orange Wood Paint is a bright orange semi-opaque colour with a dash of peach and a satin finish. Think pastel blue with a chalky grey undertone.
This wood paint is a high performing eco product that can be used on all types of exterior and interior wood.
Water-based with virtually no VOC (volatile organic compounds) or odour and creates a long-lasting, hard-wearing coating that will look great for many years.
Very practical and long lasting, this orange wood paint is fade resistant.
Sundowner Orange is a semi-opaque wood paint so can require 3 coats to create a solid colour and may require a primer if over-coating a previous coating.
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Satin finish with a soft sheen
- Made with architectural exterior-grade VOC free colour pigments with long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + UV Clear
- Transparent wood colours
- Somerset Heritage Colour Collection with 18 natural countryside tones
- 1800 RAL Classic and Design colours available
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Opaque and semi opaque paint colours
- UV Clear with added UV blocking protection to keep wood looking good longer
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal, masonry, terracotta and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade – strong external grade colours
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Orange Wood Paint
Coverage for Thorndown Wood Paint is high and you can paint 6m2 to 12m2 of timber surface (one coat) with one litre; but remember rough sawn surfaces are thirsty and will take a lot more paint than a smooth surface and second coats take less than the first. So each paint can will do approximately:
- 150ml sample: 0.9m2 – 1.8m2
- 750ml tin: 4.5m2 – 9.0m2
- 2.5 litre tin: 15m2 – 30m2
To view the Coverage Calculator Click Here, it shows a quick and easy guide to see how much you will need for a project.
Please Click Here for a complete reference guide on how to apply the Throndown Wood Paint.
This item is eligible for free UK mainland delivery. If you have a postcode outside of this area then please Contact Us before making a purchase.
Delivery is usually made within 3 working days from receipt of order. Sample tins are usually sent out by Royal Mail 1st Class Post and we use a trusted professional courier service for all other deliveries.
Notes can be left with deliveries for directions to leave packages safely if you are not in, please leave us a comment at the checkout with your requirements.